Serving Those Who Have Served
Our Capital Health Resource Program for Veterans (CHRPV) focuses on the needs of U.S. military veterans and works to ensure they are aware of the services available to them in our community.
We host a signature fundraising event for veterans. In addition, we participate in an array of ongoing events to benefit veterans. Contact our office to learn more.
We recognize the importance of a veteran’s unique perspective, so our CHRPV includes a U.S. military veteran who serves as a Veteran’s Advocate. The Capital Health Veteran’s Advocate:
- Helps ensure our CHRPV’s integrity and authenticity.
- Helps grow our CHRPV in meaningful, relevant ways.
- Provides pinning ceremonies for veterans.
- Conducts flag-raising events.
- Assists in the vetting of veteran employment applicants.
The Bottom Line
Capital Health proudly serves our veterans.
We are Here to Help.
Call our office any time to get the latest information about resources and upcoming events just for veterans.
- Ashtabula Office: (440) 964-3332
- Dayton Office: (937) 279-0641
- Dublin Office:(614) 923-7000
- Steubenville Office: (740) 264-8815
- West Viriginia Office: (304) 914-4473