Home Care Concierge
- Hoyer lift.
- Sit to Stand and bed bound experience.
- Transport to and from VA appointments.
- Med reminders.
- Help with showering and dressing.
- Meal preparation.
- Light housekeeping.
Works to celebrate holidays and the service.
4 Paws For Ability
4pawsforability.org Helps connect vets with service dogs.
Mount Carmel Mobile Unit
- Partners with individuals to help them through advancing past homelessness.
- Provides education to veterans about services.
- Provides grab bag items: granola bars, batteries, underwear, layers, lighters, hand warmers, and lunches.
VA Mobile Centers
- Primary Care Physician services.
- Urgent care.
- Pain management.
- Behavioral health.
Delaware County Veterans Service Commission
- Aid in transportation and financial assistance to those who have resided in Delaware for at least 90 days.
- Commission Meetings are held 2nd and 4th Monday to help those experiencing hardship get financial assistance.
True North Veterans Support Group
- Equine Assisted Therapy for PTS, PTSS, and PTSD.
- Greenhouse Farming, Agriculture, and Aquaculture.
Veteran Companion Animal Services
Once dogs are placed with owners, they have meetings to help build friendship.
Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame
- Up to 20 inducted yearly for post-military achievements.
- Honored in November ceremony each year.
- Nomination deadline: June 1st each year.
Ohio Home Finance
VA home loans serving Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.
Veterans Service Commission
Persian Gulf War Veterans.
Headstone and markers.
Scheduling office for burial in a national cemetery.
Woman’s Veterans Call Center
Veterans on MCD program
Heroes with Hearing Loss
Wounded in Action Warriors Foundation
Provide outdoor sporting events to encourage independence, make connections, and promote healing and wellness.